Hamsa Hand Christmas Yule Tree Ornament - Witchy Decor
Artisan handcrafted clay ornament by artist Lori Treleaven, in an ornate Hamsa hand design. Also known as the Hand of Fatima, this symbol is used throughout many cultures to represent protection, feminine power, and harmony.
Throughout the ornament you will find whimsical textures brought to life with shimmering metallic purple, blue, and gold. A copper chain is attached to the top for easy hanging.
This medallion can be used as a holiday or Christmas tree ornament, but also makes a beautiful wall hanging to decorate your altar space, or place in the center of a door like a plaque.
- Made to order, each one special for you! While the same process is used for every one, there will be small variations in hues and texture, so your piece will vary slightly from the photos.
- Creation time frame before your order will ship: About 3-5 days
- Polymer clay with metallic accenting
- Measures about 4 inches, not including the chain
- This ornament is a piece of art, and should be displayed indoors away from moisture and direct light, and only cleaned with a dry cloth.
Each piece is handcrafted to order in my art studio in Vancouver, Washington (across the river from Portland!) I strive to offer witchy decor and mystical Wiccan and pagan gifts with a sense of mystery, curiosity, and spirituality.
To learn more about me and my work, I invite you to visit the About Lori and FAQ pages in the nav menu above. ❤️