Wiccan Athame - Keyhole Rainbow Blade Crystal Ritual Dagger
Artisan ritual athame blade with handcrafted clay hilt, by artist Lori Treleaven. This traditional Wiccan tool is presented to you in amazing anodized rainbow tones. The hilt is sculpted in strong polymer clay in ornate keyhole designs and colored with shimmering deep greens. Both sides of the blade itself include genuine Swarovski crystals in the color Vitrail Medium which shifts between green, yellow, and orange in the light. The hilt also shows off smaller Swarovski rhinestones.
- Made to order, each one special for you! While the same process is used for every piece, there will be small variations in paint hues and texture, so your piece will vary slightly from the photos.
- Creation time frame before your order will ship: About 2 weeks
- Measures about 7.5" long
- The rainbow anodizing process results in colors that range through yellow, pink, purple, blue - the photo shows one of these blades, but your specific blade may lean a bit more towards one end of the rainbow spectrum than the other.
- Expect minor blemishes on the blade - this happens during creation. Since the hilt is handmade with clay, slight variations will occur between pieces.
- This athame is intended for gentle ritual and spell work for directing energy or casting circles, and/or as a statement altar art piece. It is not recommended for rough wielding due to the delicate details.
- Never point it at yourself or another. The sides are not sharp enough to use for cutting, but all ends are pointy and this is still a blade - handle with care, and keep out of reach of minors and pets.
- Please observe all local laws regarding purchase and possession of blades.
Each piece is handmade to order in my art studio in Vancouver, Washington (across the river from Portland!) I strive to offer witchy decor and mystical Wiccan and pagan gifts with a sense of mystery, curiosity, and spirituality. When you choose to bring home this item, know that you are receiving an heirloom-quality artisan treasure that can be shown proudly on your altar or sacred shelf.
To learn more about me and my work, I invite you to visit the About Lori and FAQ pages in the nav menu above. ❤️