Keyhole Apothecary Jar Set of 3 - Handcrafted Pagan Witchy Decor Bottles
Handcrafted artisan clay and glass apothecary jar set of 3, by artist Lori Treleaven. Smaller than most other potion bottle selections in the shop- perfect for herb storage or as spell jars. On each, a three-dimensional ornate design sits on the front with a mysterious keyhole... What secrets does each jar hold?
- Made to order, each one special for you! While the same process is used for every piece, there will be small variations in paint hues and texture, so your piece will vary slightly from the photos.
- Creation time frame before your order will ship: About 2 weeks
- Polymer clay with food-safe glass interior for practical durability, but since liquids can come into contact with paint and residue, only use for non-consumable liquids
- Removable corks
- Dimensions: 2” wide (not including raised designs), 4” tall without cork, about 4.5” tall with cork
- Please read care instructions that will come with your order ❤️
Each jar and potion bottle is handmade to order in my art studio in Vancouver, Washington (across the river from Portland!) I strive to offer witchy decor and mystical Wiccan and pagan gifts with a sense of mystery, curiosity, and spirituality. When you choose to bring home this vessel, know that you are receiving an heirloom-quality artisan treasure that can be shown proudly on your altar or sacred shelf.
To learn more about me and my work, I invite you to visit the About Lori and FAQ pages in the nav menu above. ❤️
Looking for an urn? This jar may be used as an urn, and I have been honored to help many wonderful folks with pieces for their loved ones and pets. Please note the capacity of the jar in the details above- you can find urn calculators online that will assist you in learning the size you need. ❤️